We are confident that your Ocean Hunter product will stand up to the testing environments it was designed for however, should something go astray then don’t sweat it.
All Ocean Hunter products purchased either online or through an Authorised Ocean Hunter retail outlet, when used under normal recreational use, are covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty covers defects in materials, workmanship and performance to product specification. This warranty does not cover – Punctures, rips, tears, normal wear and tear or accidental damage.
Warranty coverage will only apply to products accompanied by proof of purchase and that adhere to the below conditions.
1. The product must only be used as intended for normal recreational purposes.
2. The product warranty does not cover loss, or damage due to accident, abuse, tampering, lack of maintenance, exposure to excessive temperature, extended sunlight or deteriorating chemicals.
3. This warranty shall be void if the equipment has been tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by Ocean Hunter to perform such service.
4. Normal wear and tear as determined by age and usage is excluded from the 1 year Warranty.
5. To maintain this one year Warranty, you must show proof of purchase. If returned for service, your product should be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt.
What Costs Are Involved For A Warranty Service
Ocean Hunter warrants that it will fix, repair or replace any defective product described above at no cost to the consumer. After service, the product will then be returned to the consumer at no cost with the balance of the applicable warranty intact.
Due to the geographical location of Ocean Hunter headquarters, international customers will be requested to return their product to one of our product return holding stations. Our customer service team will provide the details of your closest station should this situation arise. The cost of returning the item to our local station is at the expense of the customer.
Once the product has been received at the holding station it will be assessed for the appropriate action. If it is not economical for the product to be returned for repair a replacement product or refund may be issued. If the product is deemed repairable, the item will be returned to Australia for repair. Unfortunately turn around times can be lengthy however, our customer service team will keep you updated as best as they can. Ocean Hunter will cover the cost of shipping the item back to Australia and returning it to the customer once repaired.